mardi 3 novembre 2015

Real Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo: "The best, in my head, it's me"

Real Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo: "The best, in my head, it's me"



It terrifies counters for years in the company of Lionel Messi. Cristiano Ronaldo is the only competitor of Pulga, currently injured, and the question is often raised their rivalry in world football. Even when a film on the life of Cristiano Ronaldo is about to hit theaters ...


"It was difficult to see Messi won the Golden Ball more I said to myself. What good to go to Gala Looking at my last eight seasons I was always at the top and it's hard Name me?.. . another player who has managed (...) Maybe for you, the best is Messi: in my head, it's me, "said Ronaldo on the sidelines of the presentation of the film evening in About echoed by El Pais.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 ALL info | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top