lundi 9 novembre 2015

Sandra Bullock Wedding in Las Vegas!

Sandra Bullock Wedding in Las Vegas



Sandra Bullock told the German magazine TV Movie that if she were to remarry one day, it would be in Las Vegas! For now though, she has no intention to pass the ring finger.


Sandra Bullock has not remarried since his disastrous divorce in 2010 with Jesse James who had deceived her. She is currently dating the photographer Bryan Randall and if it does not count board before the altar soon, she joked suggesting a potential wedding in Las Vegas. The reason ? The surprise marriage of his great friend, George Clooney, with the renowned lawyer Amal Clooney. "Clooney got a bit stuck there! Now there are more than I, currently standing wave a flag "You do not need to get married, people!". Maybe one day I would run to Vegas to get married. This is the kind of thing I could do, "she said jokingly to the German magazine TV Movie.
However, for now there is no hurry, even if it is very happy with her photographer. I must say it took time to recover from his breakup with Jesse James. "I had two years particularly difficult and I was worried about everything, she admitted. Now I just want to have fun! "
His personal happiness requires above all that of his son, Louis, whom she adopted when she divorced. "My love for him makes me happier than ever, she said of her son. Can I share it with someone else? I'm not sure, but it is not final. "As for his love affair with Bryan Randall, she could not be more serious. "Sandra and Bryan have very busy schedules, so free time they have, they spend together, a source told ET News. They discussed the fact of spending the rest of their lives together, but take each day one after the other, enjoy the company of each other. "

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 ALL info | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top